Resident Return Visa (RRV)


Your permanent residency visa travel authority has a 5-year validity. If you want to enter or exit Australia after your travel authority expired, you will require to hold a Return Resident Visa.

Without a RRV, you at best may be granted a Border Visa, and then still have to obtain a RRV within 28 days, while your citizenship eligibility is re-set.