Working / Holiday Visas

[toggle_item title=”Working / Holiday Visas” active=”true”]

Passport holders from certain countries are eligible to apply for a Working Holiday visa.

You may not work for the same employer for more than 6 months.

You may not enrol in any study course or training for more than 4 months.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.