MARA migration agents do not just fill in the paperwork.
We bring to the case:
– experience & skills in dealing with similar cases;
– skills developed alongside our knowledge of the substantive law;
– understanding of the relevant legislation
– Knowledge re how a case can turn on a small detail;
– we are problem solvers, problem preventers,
– Knowledge re how to get to the desired outcome,
– we think analytically within the migration law context
– apply logic to the specific case,
– we distinguish between fact, inferences, presumptions, and assumptions,
– watch out for biases, prejudice, and fallacies.
– We know what case law underscores the specific matter,
– what to watch out for that can turn a straight forward case into a complex one
– we know the law, how to find the relevant legislation, how to interpret it & how it applies to the specific case.
– We know the legal processes,
– Know what must accompany the application for it to be a valid application
– Know how the criteria (time of application & time of decision) are satisfied, and
– we are trained in migration law, which is a post-grad degree.
Our team of qualified migration agents can provide the following services:
- Advise on the best visa options available
- Complete and lodge visa applications
- Assist with merits review
- Assist with complex visa applications
- Assist with general job searches
- Advise on skills assessments
- Advise on sitting the IELTS test
- Advise on settling in Australia
- Understand the psychological and emotional processes of migrating to another country
- Are proud of the individualised migration service we offer
- Go that extra mile for our clients
- Stay up to date with the latest changes in migration legislation